Communication to Parents
Click the links above to go to the Parent Portal Email Help page, the TeamUp Conference page or the Parent Portal online form.
Athletics 2015 Finals
Congratulations and thanks to all that worked hard to run events and compete in a positive way on Monday.
Wednesday is the afternoon of finals.
- 200m as soon after the lunch bell goes around 1 pm.
- Then the 800m.
- The 100m sprint finals
- Then the relays.
- Triple jump for the registered competitors will run during this time also. Under 14 Under 16 and over 16 athletes.
- 1500m will be run in the long Whanau time Friday morning.
76 Days On The Ice
A Camping Trip With A Difference
Click here for the poster:
House Day Thursday 5th February 2015
Download the EOTC form here:
Word version (Download, fill in and return in an email)
PDF version (Download, print out and return hard copy to school)
9.30 am - 12.00 noon: House and Whanau activities at the House venue
12 noon - 12.30 pm: Lunch at the House venue
1.00 pm - 3.00 pm: Tug of War at Mount Aspiring College
Barker: Bremner Bay (Aubrey Road end of Eely Point)
Iron: Eely Point (on the grass above the Scout Den)
Pisa: Pembroke Park (opposite Showgrounds entrance)
Roy: Roy’s Bay (by the new adventure playground near
Wanaka Station Park)
Students should meet at the above venues at 9.30 am. Alternatively, students may arrive at school as normal and there will be two staff from each house to walk with the students to their venues. These students must be at school by 8.50 am.
- All students need to bring lunch, togs, sunhat, sunscreen, plenty of water and wear house-coloured mufti appropriate for the day’s weather. Please wear shoes which can get wet.
- Students in Barker, Pisa and Roy are to bring a lunch item for sharing with their whanau.
- Remember: Slip, Slop, Slap and Wrap!
- If the weather looks bad listen out for cancellation on Radio Wanaka (92.2 FM)
If not already completed, parents of students new to the school should complete the Parental Consent and Health Form which is being sent home with your child today and make sure that it is returned to their whanau teacher on or before House Day.
Parents of returning students who wish to update information given on last year’s ‘trip’ forms should send this to their child’s whanau teacher tomorrow morning in the form of a written note. Alternatively you can download a House Day Parental Consent and Health Form from our website from the link on the home page of the MAC website.
MAC Upper Clutha Sports Application
Download the form from the links at the bottom of the page
2015 Curriculum Handbook
Mount Aspiring College | Wanaka | New Zealand | © 2015