Communication to Parents
Click the links above to go to the Parent Portal Email Help page, the Parent Interviews page or the Parent Portal online form.
Upper Clutha Junior Sports Academy
Download the forms here or from the bottom of the page:
UC Junior Sports Academy Information Page
UC Junior Sports Academy Application Form
will be available on the following dates:
Wednesday 29 July 2015
Tuesday 4 August 2015
or daughter should preferably attend the interview with you.
sessions are available from 2pm-7.45pm on Wednesday 29 July
and from 4pm-7.45pm
on Tuesday 4 August.
will finish at lunchtime (1.20pm) on Wednesday 29 July – bus children will be
supervised at school until 3.15pm.
session runs for 7 minutes.
To book your
interviews go to:
If you do
not have internet access you can either call into the school office or ring us 443
0499 for a member of staff to make appointments for you.
Special Instructions – Years 7 & 8
- Please book interviews with
homeroom/integrated studies teachers only.
- If you would like more time with your child’s
homeroom teacher please book two
consecutive interviews using the homeroom name e.g. 7SC1 and 7SC2. Each
interview is 7 minutes in duration.
- Unfortunately we do not have sufficient time for module, dean or whanau teacher interviews on these evenings.
Special Instructions – Year 9
- Core subjects (Mathematics, Science, English
and Social Studies) are being taught through Year 9 Collaborative Learning. You are welcome to book interviews with each
of your child’s Collaborative Learning teachers.
- Unfortunately we do not have sufficient time
for option, dean or whanau teacher interviews on these evenings.
Special Instructions – Year 10-13
- You are welcome to book interviews with each of your child’s teachers.
- Senior students may attend on their own if parents are not available.
- Unfortunately we do not have sufficient time for dean or whanau teacher interviews on these evenings.
Athletics 2015 Finals
Congratulations and thanks to all that worked hard to run events and compete in a positive way on Monday.
Wednesday is the afternoon of finals.
- 200m as soon after the lunch bell goes around 1 pm.
- Then the 800m.
- The 100m sprint finals
- Then the relays.
- Triple jump for the registered competitors will run during this time also. Under 14 Under 16 and over 16 athletes.
- 1500m will be run in the long Whanau time Friday morning.
76 Days On The Ice
A Camping Trip With A Difference
Click here for the poster:
House Day Thursday 5th February 2015
Download the EOTC form here:
Word version (Download, fill in and return in an email)
PDF version (Download, print out and return hard copy to school)
9.30 am - 12.00 noon: House and Whanau activities at the House venue
12 noon - 12.30 pm: Lunch at the House venue
1.00 pm - 3.00 pm: Tug of War at Mount Aspiring College
Barker: Bremner Bay (Aubrey Road end of Eely Point)
Iron: Eely Point (on the grass above the Scout Den)
Pisa: Pembroke Park (opposite Showgrounds entrance)
Roy: Roy’s Bay (by the new adventure playground near
Wanaka Station Park)
Students should meet at the above venues at 9.30 am. Alternatively, students may arrive at school as normal and there will be two staff from each house to walk with the students to their venues. These students must be at school by 8.50 am.
- All students need to bring lunch, togs, sunhat, sunscreen, plenty of water and wear house-coloured mufti appropriate for the day’s weather. Please wear shoes which can get wet.
- Students in Barker, Pisa and Roy are to bring a lunch item for sharing with their whanau.
- Remember: Slip, Slop, Slap and Wrap!
- If the weather looks bad listen out for cancellation on Radio Wanaka (92.2 FM)
If not already completed, parents of students new to the school should complete the Parental Consent and Health Form which is being sent home with your child today and make sure that it is returned to their whanau teacher on or before House Day.
Parents of returning students who wish to update information given on last year’s ‘trip’ forms should send this to their child’s whanau teacher tomorrow morning in the form of a written note. Alternatively you can download a House Day Parental Consent and Health Form from our website from the link on the home page of the MAC website.
2015 Curriculum Handbook
Mount Aspiring College | Wanaka | New Zealand | © 2016