‘To be the best possible learning community.’
'He aha te mea nui o te ao? He tangata! He tangata! He tangata!’
'What is the greatest thing in the world? It is the people! It is the people! It is the people!'
MAC Mission Statement
'Our mission is to provide a unique and exciting learning adventure for individuals. We aim to provide a happy, innovative, sustainable and respectful environment in which to develop lifelong learners. In partnership with our community we will help individuals to develop self-responsibility, confidence and excellence, in order to reach their full potential as citizens of the world.'
• Excellence, by aiming high and by persevering in the face of difficulties
• Innovation, inquiry and curiosity by thinking critically, creatively and reflectively
• Diversity, as found in our different cultures, languages and their heritages
• Equity, through fairness and social justice
• Community and participation for the common good
• Ecological sustainability, which includes care for the environment
• Integrity, which involves being honest, responsible and accountable and acting ethically; and to respect themselves, others and human rights
MAC Plan 2015 - 2017
Mount Aspiring College is dedicated to maintaining its' position as an innovative and forward thinking learning community. The Annual Plan outlines the specific direction of the goals and focuses of the innovations in the college year.
Click here to see the Mount Aspiring Annual Goals 2015
Click here to see the Mount Aspiring Charter 2015-2017